Friday, January 2, 2009

Ooops

YES! I am still alive. Aug 29th was a while ago. I have some catching up to do. FYI I am here in Virginia for a good 18 months or so, finishing masters in LD.

Still having fun:

  • Went to my last YSA New Years Eve dance with Nathan the man...in D.C. at fancy schmancy Marriott hotel. Got lost while driving :( Got "lost" while exploring hotel ;)
  • Did not dress punk but did wear my new 2 1/2 inch loafers with laces.
  • Took a kid (Gordon) to see "Bedtime Stories" last night. That was awesome. Shrieking laughter. Got paid to get out of the house :)

3 comments:

Sarah Penelope said...

Michelle! It's nice to see you're still around. I made it here and am going to email you some info right now!

Kristin said...

I want to hear more . . .

EHA said...

One of these days we need to catch up. Last I heard you were moving to the Midwest. Who is this man? And I thought you were done with your Masters - obviously we have mucho catching up to do. Glad all is well!