Wednesday, August 6, 2008

More firsts

  • Fed an eel - bright green!
  • Disected a squid
  • Learned that squids have quills in them and kept one
  • Announced fish awards at a luau
  • Did 12 monkey pull-ups on my bunk
  • Shot hoops (after the age of 25) without my shoulder hurting :)
  • Ate the best toffee cookies
  • Got licked in the mouth while talking (blaaaaah!) by a captain's dog named Girl who weighs about the same as me
  • Ate my first corndog in the Keys - thanks to Alex for saving the leftover snack bar meats, and my courteous friend, Chris
  • Explored a whale skull

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Ok, so you're in Florida? What are you doing? I'm pretty out of the loop for sure. Check out my blog!

Northern Nuts! said...

You are awesome! I am so jealous of your adventures! Maybe my little family and I will get out to see you guys out there!

Sarah Penelope said...

Are you going to add been evacuated due to a hurricane on the way? Where are you?