Friday, August 1, 2008

Some cool things I have done here...so far...(all firsts for me)

  • Rescued a swimmer during a swim test
  • Fed shrimp and squid to a little nurse shark
  • Lost 2 pair of sunglasses within 2 weeks
  • I loose my staff mug every day
  • Gave bubble wrap as a goodbye present to my very first crew who were SO CUTE AND NICE. They were so excited, it sounded like fireworks.
  • Sailed backwards in a little sailboat
  • Oh this was my favorite - kayaked at night just after sunset - so gorgeous, then once it was dark we saw glowing fishies!!!!!!, the stars were amazing, and my friend said, "since you are really not doing much (referring to my mighty paddling) you can just sit there" so I did sometimes. And the breeze - ahhhhh, not to mention some of my favorite company ;)
  • Played a guy game (spoof on Dungeons & Dragons) and won
  • Wore a bikini in 'public' (for about 5 seconds at night or else Jennifer would not let me back in the room)
  • Rode a bike off a dock (videos to come man!)
  • Ate a seed pod that tastes like SweetTarts
  • Saw a wild manatee
  • Am invited to go on cruises to Bahamas & Mexico
  • Found a doctor who wants to play with my meds to get me off of them - yeah!
  • Ate Key Lime Pie in Key Largo (haven't made it to Key West yet) and fell in love
  • Punched a captain for slapping my hanches
  • Broke blocks of ice out of a big freezer
  • Slept in the Everglades during high mosquito level
  • Saw many wild alligators
  • Learned that Jennifer loves flamingoes
  • Conquered my fear of swimming in the ocean

2 comments:

Juanita said...

Oh yeah! Cool! Great! Aahhhh!

Chris and Brindy said...

WOW!!! Michelle! I am so excited for you! You've been up to so much! So, is Jennifer your sister? Does that mean you're moving to Florida instead of Utah? Or was that just a trip and then you're going to move to Utah? I am so excited to see pictures and keep up with your life. I have a blog too! it's chrisandbrindy.blogspot.com...if you just happen to want to know where I have been.